- Some of the personal information of users (like person's name, designation, organization, city, state/province and country) given by them during submission of their research paper, may be published publicly on the research paper's page on our website.
- Other sensitive personal information like email address, phone number, postal/residential address, banking information, id/address proof (except mentioned in the above list item) submitted by users to this website are NOT published publicly on our website. However, it may be used internally, or shared to other website/organization, for communication, payment purpose (for example: to send digital/physical (printed) certificate of publication/reviewer membership) after receiving request/permission from respective user(s).
- Any id/address proof submitted to our website through this website or sent to us through email (send to the email address specified on the contact details page) are kept private within our organization and our employees.
- The information collected from/provided by the users may be used in case of legal processes or governments' request. User may or may not be informed depending on the case.
- We do not collect/share/use these information of the users of our website: race, religion, sexual orientation, health.
- We will remove all available personal information from our website that we have from users if they personally ask us to do so. Only the communication of such request will be kept. Any information, which was publicly accessible, or which was shared to any other organization for any purpose that user had agreed/asked to share, before the request of removal, could have already been accessed/stored by other person/organization; and removing/hiding such information from them will not be considered our liability.