International Journal of Innovative Research and Creative Technology (IJIRCT) is a widely indexed, open access, refereed / peer reviewed, multidisciplinary, international, scholarly online journal, and helping researches to share their research work since 2015.
As being a multidisciplinary journal, we are accepting research work from all branches of Engineering, all branches of Ph.D., all fields of Medical & Pharmacy, all branches of Business Administration (MBA), all disciplines of Physical Sciences, all streams of Computer Applications (MCA) and all areas of Mathematics, Economics, Social Sciences and Arts. Click here to view all the disciplines and research areas.
UGC-CARE (India) recommends publishing papers in either peer reviewed journals (refereed journals), or in the journals approved by UGC-CARE, or journals indexed in Scopus or Web of Science. IJIRCT is a peer reviewed journal (refereed journals) and therefore fitting within UGC's recommendations.
The research papers published in the journal are indexed by and submitted to various research indexing websites and databases, which include Google Scholar, Academia.edu, Index Copernicus, Zenodo, and more.
As being an international, open access and online journal, papers published in the journal can reach to very wide demography.
- Publish research paper in almost any academic/research disciplines (multidisciplinary).
- Publish research paper in almost any spoken languages.
- Indexing of papers in major online journal / research databases / repositories.
- Unique can be ordered for the papers for wider indexing and more citations.
- Easy and fast review and publication process.
- Authors can check review and publication process status online anytime.
- Email notification sent to the authors at each process stage.
- Quick support through email, phone and social media (WhatsApp, Facebook).
- HTTPS-SSL website for secured encrypted access.
Volume 9, Issue 5